InterSky Precision Instruments is an FAA / EASA approved repair station dedicated to provide overhaul and repair services for aircraft instruments and accessories.
InterSky Precision Instruments is conveniently located minutes from Memphis Int’l Airport (MEM) and FedEx Shipping Headquarters. InterSky Precision Instruments is your instruments and accessories solution, specializing in the overhaul and repair of aircraft parts for the following airframe types: Airbus, Dassault Falcon, Boeing, Lockheed Martin and McDonnell Douglas.
At InterSky, we strive to provide the best quality for your aviation instrument and accessory repair requirements. Product lines serviced include, but are not limited to…
With access to our extensive library of technical data, our team of aviation maintenance technicians is able to provide you the most accurate and complete overhaul service the market can offer. When you need reliability, you can count on InterSky to deliver.
InterSky at a glance:
- FAA / EASA Approved Repair Station No. XM2R297L
- Instrumentation Class Ratings 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Accessories Class Ratings 1, 2, & 3
- Engineered Solutions provided via RS-DER processes, operator dedicated development of specialized repair processes, etc. to reduce cost and/or delivery times.
- Extensive aircraft part repair capabilities for commercial, military and corporate platforms.
- InterSky’s state of the art facility is strategically located in Memphis, Tennessee, the Distribution Capital of the United States.