Intersky provides calibration and repair services for all types of equipment. Our metrology lab is MIL-STD 45662A and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994 compliant.
Utilizing the resources of our fully equipped lab, our trained technicians can repair and calibrate devices from the simplest to very
complex multifunction calibrators, and very precisely measure pressure, force, torque, weight, flow and temperature.
Our services include:
When seeking calibration services for your test equipment and tooling, you need one state of the art lab which will assist you to fulfill all of your requirements.
Our focus as well as dedication to excellence makes us one of the best calibration service and test equipment repair labs in the industry.
Convenience & Assurance
At Intersky Precision Instruments, LLC, we offer the ultimate in convenience so that you can concentrate on running your business successfully.
You can count on us for:
- Quick turn around on calibration lab services
- Responsive communication from our team to you concerning your equipment
- Ability to calibrate and repair legacy pieces of equipment to maximize asset life, thus reducing your overall purchase requirements on test equipment.
- Rush Services including Overnight Delivery
- Local pick-up and delivery of your equipment to reduce turn times.
- Email notifications when devices are due for calibration upon request to simplify your scheduling
- Worldwide shipping
Plus, we give you the assurance the measurements we take are exact.
At InterSky, we continuously upgrade and enlarge our dimensional, mechanical and electronic calibration capabilities by using state-of-the-art equipment, listening to our customers, and dedicating many hours to extensive training.
Keeping up to date with equipment and the most up to date techniques is vital to our success – and your satisfaction.
Utilizing the resources of our lab that is fully equipped, our trained technicians can:
— Repair and Calibrate devices from the simplest to very complex multi-function calibrators.
— Very precisely measure pressure, force, torque, weight, flow and temperature.
— NIST traceability of lab standards.
— Our dimensional, mechanical and electronic labs are environmentally managed, ensuring the right setting for the exact measurements your devices need.
— Our policies and procedures comply with MIL-STD 45662A and ANSI/NCSL Z540-1-1994.